- Understanding commercial construction logistics, labor, material and equipment handling.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications and translate the information to the operational realities.
- Understanding of basic business practices, ability to read and understand construction-related accounting reports.
- Facilitate the installation of Mechanical systems.
- Coordinating labor with superintendents, jobsite foremen and clients.
- Evaluating quotations.
- Selecting and managing sub-contractors.
- Equipment selection, purchase orders, RFI’s, submittals and change orders.
- College degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in HVAC construction including estimating, project management and business development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.