Assistant Project Manager Special Projects
- Assist in Estimating & manage mechanical and full turn-key projects of varying sizes.
- Manage internal project accounting requirements, prepare routine financial updates.
- Manage and establish growth through existing AMS clients which will be provided as well as pursuit of new and perspective clients.
- Assist and complement the administration and support services of the department to achieve maximum quality, efficiencies and optimum growth, as well as corporate profitability.
- Assistance in collections of A/R when it has become problematic and unresolved through our support staff.
- Preparation and submission of all proposals.
- Strategizing with management for best presentation and opportunity.
- Follow-up to customer.
- Project development and implementation with the assistance of the Project
- Engineer/Project Coordinator.
- Project billings, project close-out issues and Warranty issues.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in the Mechanical or construction
- Estimating experience in service-related work (i.e.; maintenance, retrofit projects,
new installations, T&M work).
- Experience in Project Management, Estimating and Sales in HVAC, Electrical
and/or Systems Integration.
- 100% accountability for Customer Satisfaction and Experience. This will be best
served by working with our support staff and field staff in tandem to create this