HVAC Design Coordinator
- Preparation of HVAC Permit/Design Documents in REVIT.
- Preparation of HVAC Coordination Documents REVIT/Navisworks.
- Preparation of HVAC As-built Documents.
- HVAC Design Calculations and equipment selection.
- Site Visits for Coordination.
- Attendance at project coordination meetings.
- Collaborate with the project management team, sales, and field staff on project requirements and ensuring timely delivery of changes.
- Assist design team on project work – modeling and support project standards with customers.
- Lead project coordination meetings, as required by contract, utilizing Navisworks.
- Manage and distribute coordinated digital documents to the project team.
- Link BIM to project Construction Administration Phase for submittals, construction models, shop drawings and schedules.
- Create Revit assemblies in response to project needs. Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
- Provide support for electronic file submissions.
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity.
- High School diploma or GED required College degree a preferred.
- 5 years of HVAC design experience.
- Revit a plus.
- Experience in construction or trade experience also a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written to varied levels of
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter who is both goal-oriented and