HVAC Service Sales
- Drive new sales for the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Sell large retro fit and design build project construction, control service and maintenance agreement sales.
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet sales goals.
- Initiate and build trusting relationships with potential customers, respond to their needs and identify solutions, generate quotes and close orders.
- Develop, estimate, present and secure service maintenance agreements on equipment, controls, and systems.
- Create and submit estimates of work.
- Complete closeout binders.
- Manage RFI’s, change-orders and submittals.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in the Mechanical or construction industry.
- 5 to 10 years of HVAC industry sales experience.
- Extensive sales experience with proven successful relationship building and selling of service contracts and repeat business; strongly preferred in HVAC service or related industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written to varied levels of audiences.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter who is both goal-oriented and customer-oriented.
- Demonstrated competency in closing deals through effective negotiations.